Monday, September 19, 2011

Week Two.. Exciting and yet oh so dissapointing.

Wow, what a week two, there were so many close games that my nails are chomped down to the quick.  That said, The Chargers managed to lose a not-so-close game to the Patriots (chomp chomp). 

There were not a lot of highlights, but some of the lows included, Rivers throwing for 29 completions, I guess it's 31 if you count the two interceptions (one to a lineman!).  Tolbert fumbled on a drive into the red zone.  Oh, and -2 yards for kickoff returns.  Actually, if you analyze the numbers, it should have been a much closer game.  Passes, total yards and even penalties were almost the same.  It was those damn turn overs that cost them the game.  That, and the fact that three out of four times we run up the fucking middle!  Where EVERY single defensive player just happens to be.  It seems so obvious to me to run to the left or right - not backwards then fumble (yeah, you Tolbert).  Left or right.  I will say I was really impressed (again) with VJ, he is officially back on the boat.  Keep bringing it!

Chargers loss brings them to 1-1, which is second place.  Maybe next week we could have more TD's than TO's.  Hmmmm?  (Thank goodness it's against KC)

Aside from the Chargers losing, here is some other league tid bits.

Michael Vick - He got his bell rang and still wanted to play.  I'm not saying I'm joining his fan club, but I'm gonna admit he is a tough dude.  I'm spitting out blood, you can pretty much guarantee I'm done.

Chiefs - Wow, they are seriously bad.  I don't even think there is a word to describe how bad.  Awful and terrible just are not good enough.

Raiders - Way to blow the lead and lose.... excellent.  I actually turned to the Saints game because I was getting pissed.  From now on I will not watch and they will lose. 

On to a home game and a win.  Prediction Chargers 50 - Chiefs 0


ChargerGirl Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment