Monday, September 26, 2011

Chiefs at Chargers - Clusterfuck

Typically, my blogs have a pro-Chargers positive vibe.  Not today.  Today, as their fan, I am also their antagonist.  I challenge them to stop sucking.  Yesterdays game reminds me of Ronald Regan and his "trickle down" economics.  What we are seeing is trickle down coaching.  It sucks at the top, so they are dragging the best talent in the NFL down with them.

Lack of discipline, poor clock management, apathy and the worst play calling I have ever seen comes from this group:

Head Coach - Norv not only has the attitude of an anemic sloth, but his play calling is laughable.  I could go on and on here about how bad it is and cite examples, but you have all seen it in action.  How many times have you screamed out loud when it is 3rd and 17 and he calls in a fucking run play?  AAAAH!  Here's a hint Norv, on 3rd and 17 you let the QB throw the damn ball!

Special Teams - New guy, Rich Bisaccia.  He is for sure a step up from our previous special teams coach, but only a tiny step.  I honestly think the ONLY thing they worked on in camp was how not to get your punt blocked.  That is the only thing they have done with success, which is not saying a whole hell of a lot.   We are averaging 21 yards on returns, with 90% of them starting in the end zone that equals zero in my book.  Maybe practice that!

Offensive Line - Hal Hunter.  Hal, Hal, Hal.  I gotta tell you, I love your wife Tracy.  She is funny and pretty and super cool.  Some days, knowing I get to chat with her is the only reason I go to the gym.  Why don't you let her and I coach the line for a couple games?  I do not care if each guy weighs over 300 pounds and could bite my head off with one chomp.  I will be in their faces yelling until I turn red if Rivers if touched.  Period.  Show some passion, get in their faces, threaten to cut their pay if he is sacked, I don't care.  The turnstile OL needs to stop!

Wide Receivers - Charlie Joiner.  Here I will not complain.  He is a great fit and even if he wasn't, the stars in my eyes from memories of watching him play will not allow me to say anything bad.   

John Pagano - Tell your boys to look for the damn ball and stop touching people.  This is football not a night club and those are not their dates!!  Maybe practice intercepting the ball.  If you were already practicing that, only Weddle was paying attention.  Again, lack of discipline.  Also, if you play the prevent defense, you prevent the win.  While this seems totally obvious, you still do it.  Didn't the NE game where they scored with 9 seconds left before the half teach you anything?  Not every team is being lead to laziness by Norv.  Knock it off.

Ok, I feel better, we barely squeezed out a win so Chargers are 2-1.  This makes us tied for first with the Raiders. Broncos in second and well, the Chiefs are on the list too.

Feel free to call me for coaching advice boys, I'm here all day.

ChargerGirl Cindi

3 comments:

  1. Well said my friend although I do think the Defense did a good job. Not a great job but I honestly don't have a problem with their performance. Quarterback sneak is a bad word in my house right now. That was completely stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your best post so far.

    ReplyDelete