Friday, September 9, 2011

Power Outage and Saints Smashing

Well, due to some yahoo in Arizona I did not get to watch the very first game of the regular season.  I was very sad to miss it, but I did not cry like Aidan did.  I was so proud of him at that moment and knew I was doing a good job as a parent by raising yet another rabid football fan.  Now that the power is back on I have had time to read up on yesterdays game and I gotta tell you that all the bloggers and so called football analysts need to get their heads out of Aaron Rodgers ass. 

Seriously, one game into the season and they are proclaiming Rodgers to be "the best QB in the game".  Maybe you should see how others perform before making such a out there comment.  When Rivers crushes the Vikings I am sure they will be saying the same thing, but the Rodgers proclamations are over zealous.  Make these kind of statements in week 8, not now.

Ok, now that I'm done ranting on that I will have to say that the Packs offense did certainly show up with Rodgers completing to nine different receivers.  I will give him an "impressive" on that.   Randall Cobb is certainly the real deal and I wouldn't mind having him in FF.  He is explosive and smart.  Damn, why isn't he a Charger?

Speaking of the Chargers, Sproles made some great plays for NO.  He was an awesome Charger, so I knew he would do great there and Brees made good use of his newest veteran.  Sproles even got a 72 yard punt return for a TD.  Giddieup!

Saints blew it in the red zone, but all in all performed well, just not good enough. 

NO 34  -  GB 42

Common Sunday!

ChargerGirl Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment