Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ahhh, regular season is finally here!

How exciting!  Two days from real football.  The real hits, run and passes that make us hold our breath, scream and spew expletives.  I cannot wait.  :)

This seasons opening game.  Brees vs. Rodgers.... or,  Saints vs. Packers for a Thursday Nite matchup.   These two Super Bowl winning teams promise enough excitement to cause you to have some Bayer aspirin on hand.  I can't wait!

FYI - I must root for the Saints.  Brees was a Charger first, so I will always hope he wins (unless he is playing the Chargers, of course).  Plus, we all like it when Kele is happy.  So geaux Saints!

Big shout out to Manny ~ Happy Birthday Dude!

ChargerGirl Cindi 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much ChargerGirl... I am loving your show..
    Manny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Manny! :)

    ChargerGirl Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am enjoying the hell out of you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kele likes when Kele is happy! I'm looking forward to a great Saints and Chargers season! But I of course have an edge.... LUCKY SLIPPERS!

    Thanks for the shout out Cindi. Lovin' your blog!

    Kele

    ReplyDelete