Monday, October 24, 2011

Week 7 - Chargers WTH?

I am beginning to sound like a broken record.  I think I use the words "discipline" "time management" and "conservative" in a negative manner every week after the Chargers play.  This week is not an exception.  I am so tired of the anemic play calling, lack of understanding of the boundaries of the play clock and the complete absence of leadership coming from the sideline.  What in the heck is happening with the Chargers?  Well, that seems like it would have been a better headline. 

Rivers - I do not know what is going on with him, but he is under performing in every possible way.  Is he hurt?  Tired of getting hit?  Or just so pissed off at the coaches that he has given up?  179 yards, really?  That's typically a halfs worth.  More interceptions than TD's?  WTF?   Rivers has me way beyond concern and on the verge of panic.  I had a couple Ryan Leaf flashbacks on Sunday.  Being afraid when the Chargers QB throws the ball is not an option.

Manusky -  I have no words to express how pissed off I am at your defense.  13 penalties for 95 yards?  I was actually hopeful after the Denver game that we were reeling these guys in, what happened?  I agree that the officiating was not stellar, but letting your players spout off about it is a leadership deficiency on your part.  


It's time for a clear team leader to step up and get this team together.  Come on Chargers, you got this!


ChargerGirl Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment