Friday, October 21, 2011

Top 5 reasons Chargers will beat Jets.

I'm looking at the numbers and the only one I do not like is our matchup record.  The Jets lead 4-2.  That said, here is why after Sunday's game they will only lead by one.

5.  Mark Sanchez.  Ranked at number 20 with a 82.3 passer rating he will be intimidated by Rivers and his general awesomeness.  I am feeling our first pic/six of the season.

4.  Third down conversions.  Well, no point in sugar coating it.  The Jets are ranked 32nd.  Chargers offense is going to be getting tired running up and down the field scoring.

3.  Rest.  Chargers are coming off a bye week and are well rested.  The Jets played in MNF and had a short week.

2.  Rexy vs. Norv - They are both pissed off, but Norv is the one being attacked.  Norv is upset and I suspect he is going to throw in some less conservative plays just to shut Rex up.

1.  LT vs Mathews - I love LT, but he is not a Charger anymore.  Mathews is our guy.   Their ball handling numbers are pretty close, except one.  TD's.  Mathews has 3, LT 0.

Let's go Bolts!
ChargerGirl Cindi
ps.  I did not list Gates return as a reason because I don't want to jinx it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment