Sunday, August 28, 2011

2011 Preseason ~ Chargers vs. Cardinals

Watching the first quarter was painful. The Cards dominated both sides of the ball and Matthews fumbled and got hurt.

Second quarter showed glimmers of hope in the passing game, run still sucked and the defense started to wake up. I am so happy I have Rivers and Jackson on my fantasy league team. They have a great connection and I can't wait for regular season, but I digress.

By the third quarter I realize that it's not that we are phoning it in, Arizona is actually a team to beat. Fitzgerald is crazy good. My friend loves to make predictions about the Chargers upcoming record. Well Matt, this prediction is for you. This game was a preview of the Super Bowl, and the outcome will be the same.

Fourth quarter, well it's preseason and I don't want to get attached to the kids who will be gone in a few weeks, so it's time to make dinner. After all, this is on DVR and I'm already thinking about Thursday.

Go Chargers!

Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment